Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Niall 112 posts

I understand that there is a limit on the number/quantity of evouchers which can be applied to a flight or BA holiday booking.

I have quite a few low value evouchers worth around £60-£70 each. I had planned to make some bookings using these, then cancel immediately for an evoucher (with book with confidence), thereby combing them so I could use my evouchers on a higher value booking.

Unfortunately the removal of book with confidence took me surprise. Are business class flights (short haul) still refundable in the form of evouchers? So would this still be a workable route to combine them?

Jacob 223 posts

You could also book a fully flexible/refundable economy ticket – whatever works for the evouchers amount. Just choose the flexible option when searching for the flights. I guess then they should refund you in a form of a single voucher – but I haven’t tried personally.

Niall 112 posts

Thanks Jacob! Of course a flexible economy flight would be easier to use up the small value vouchers, thanks!

I wonder if anyone has any recent experience, since the end of BWC, cancelling a flexible flight in return for an evoucher?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.