Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Can you combine Virgin Flying Club accounts?

• chrishors 25 posts

The article today has made me look again at my Virgin account.
    I know there has always been the ability to combine (gift?) points from one Virgin household account to another if you are a GOLD member. But has that changed for none Gold members?
    Can anyone give me a link to an HfP article about this, or just let me know how, if at all, it is possible to do it?
    My wife wants to book a flight, and between us we have enough points, but neither one of us on our own have enough points, so I can’t even book it for her.
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    ChrisC 956 posts

No need to merge or gift.

You can book separate legs from each account (as long as each account has enough for that)

If you call it has been known for the call centre staff to ignore that particular requirement though.

If you call your wife will have to make you a 3rd party nominee on her account and vice versa for her to access you’re.

chrishors 25 posts

Thanks. Worth considering.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.