Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Converting Emirates Skywards miles to Heathrow Rewards points

• PointsChaser 36 posts

I am trying to convert 18,000 Emirates Skywards miles to Heathrow Rewards to pay for parking.

I go to the Heathrow Rewards page on the Emirates website and click the “Convert now” button. This takes me to the “Spend Points” page at the Heathrow Rewards website which does not have any further instructions to convert the Skywards miles to Heathrow Rewards points. I would imagine the Emirates website would want to know how many points to convert before passing me across?

I am clearly doing something wrong but I cannot work out what it is.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

The HR website https://www.heathrow.com/rewards/transfer/skywards-miles-to-points does imply you do it FROM Skywards.

I had a similar issue with the Emirates site recently where a link was sending me to the wrong place ….

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.