Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Curve free ‘two card’ limit – is it imposed?

• edwitten 3 posts

I’ve owned the curve free version since beta. In the last few months i’ve received numerous amount of emails wanting me to upgrade to their next tier and told me if I don’t i’d be limited to 2 cards only, and 3 GBIT.

I didn’t upgrade and continued to use it as usual, at this time I have 5 cards loaded in curve and have no problems switching and using them.

I’m wondering what is going on, also since I just got the new Avios Barclaycard I want to add it to my curve but I’m worried editing my cards now will trigger the 2 card limit making me unable to use the rest of my 5 cards.

Any ideas would be very helpful.

trient 24 posts

Have you actually tried to add your new card? It should just tell you your wallet is maxed out. You’d need to trim it down to 1 card.

Jan M 58 posts

Yup. That’s what happened to me. As soon as I wanted to add a new card, the two card limit crystallized. It really reduces the value so much but I don’t think Curve X is worth the fee.

edwitten 3 posts

Yep i can confirm. It’s sad to see once a great product going downhill for many years. I remember the CS was brilliant even with free version some years ago, now they won’t even reply you within a month.

I’ll keep my 5 cards until they’re past their exp date.

trient 24 posts

the CS was brilliant even with free version some years ago, now they won’t even reply you within a month.

OT, but Chase got there so much faster.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.