Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Curve Metal declines

• Swiss Jim 48 posts

Starting to get more and more frequent declines on a Curve Metal card. ‘Investments’ go through some days, other days decined. Just wondering if others are seeing this. A little frustrating…

Olly 242 posts

I got a random decline on some refill CO2 canisters today. Went through fine when I tried with the same underlying card which wouldn’t work via Metal

can 506 posts

Me, too.

teddyboy 15 posts

Is anyone else having trouble with Curve and HMRC? I tried several times yesterday and today without success. The problem may be with HMRC as I didn’t get any decline messages through the App, and I was also unable to pay with new Chase debit card or even a ‘standard’ debit card. Maybe HMRC has blocked any debit card transactions by me due to my past use of Curve?

MingTheMerciless 27 posts

Is anyone else having trouble with Curve and HMRC? I tried several times yesterday and today without success. The problem may be with HMRC as I didn’t get any decline messages through the App, and I was also unable to pay with new Chase debit card or even a ‘standard’ debit card. Maybe HMRC has blocked any debit card transactions by me due to my past use of Curve?

Not exactly but I can’t get any card to works, which is frustrating as I have £50k to pay by tomorrow.

MingTheMerciless 27 posts

Not exactly but I can’t get any card to works, which is frustrating as I have £50k to pay by tomorrow.

I’ve just discovered that they will accept payment over the phone.
    Takes a while but doable.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.