Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Curve registration flakey?

• masaccio 722 posts

I keep getting errors in the Curve app throughout the registration process. Now it’s stuck on card selection with “something went wrong”.

Does this correct itself or is it maybe sensitivity to me not being in the UK at the moment? FWIW I did VPN back into my home network and that didn’t help.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    sm 178 posts

Happened to me on Friday when registering for new card. Contacted support and they wrote this ;

on the first instance, can you please clear the cache of the Curve app by going to Settings > Apps > Curve > Data > Clear cache. Then, can you be so kind as to try deleting and reinstalling your app? A basic troubleshooting step like this helps us to check if this issue has been fixed in the latest release of the Curve app.

If you’re still experiencing issues we’ll have to escalate your request to another team to make sure this is looked into properly. To do this, we need to have some clear screenshots or a screen recording of what you are seeing in the app.

Tried again the next day and it was fine. Couldn’t work out how to clear the cache anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

masaccio 722 posts

Thanks! Reinstalling the app did the trick. The cache thing sounds like dodgy instructions or it doesn’t work like that on an iPhone.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.