CURVE: Unlock international card payments
16th November 2022 at 01:15heartfaced
I don’t quite follow this email. It states that for non UK/EEA issued cards you can spend up to £1000 fee free using Curve Black but then have to pay 2.5% after.
Does that cover all transactions done on a non UK/EEA card, or just transactions which are not in the currency of the underlying card.
Also is that an annual or monthly limit? Couldn’t find more information on their website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Biki on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Michael C on 1st time in Bangkok
- PeteM on Billhop amex council tax
- Peter K on Billhop amex council tax
- BJ on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Wally1976 on Hilton Barclaycard
- SamG on 1st time in Bangkok
- captaindave on 1st time in Bangkok
- The Streets on 1st time in Bangkok
- JDB on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.