Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Double nights not posting

• jfallesen 5 posts

I have signed up for the current promo (Earn 1,000 bonus points and 1 bonus Elite Night Credit each night).

Since signing up, I have had two stays and have received the 1,000 bonus points. However, that extra nights have not posted.

Have tried contacting Marriott customer service and they say all is fine as I have received the points and just completely ignore my questions about the missing nights.

Anyone else experience this said found a way to get the missing nights?

Harry Hightower 20 posts

I’ve had 2 stays now and the double nights have posted along with the stay. Under ‘Account Activity’ in the app, while there are separate entries for each night’s bonus points, the hotel entry only shows the actual nights stayed – but the ‘Night This Year’ total reflects double nights. If I go to the Nights Activity screen the actual nights are shown under ‘Nights Stayed: Paid’ and the extra nights under the promotion are shown under ‘Bonus Nights: Promotional’.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Do you show as registered under ‘Promotions’ online?

I have, in the past, not actually signed up for promos I was sure I had, many weeks before ….

These are cash stays I assume. Reward stays do not earn double.

MF176 187 posts

On this promo, does anyone know what the T&C “ Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted” means?

Is it that it doesn’t count towards lifetime goal?

George K 292 posts

This is a boilerplate wording to say that if for whatever reason there’s a delay in getting your credits/points and it spills over to the next year, they will count towards this year’s allowance.

All promo nights count for lifetime.

MF176 187 posts

This is a boilerplate wording to say that if for whatever reason there’s a delay in getting your credits/points and it spills over to the next year, they will count towards this year’s allowance.

All promo nights count for lifetime.

Superb, thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.