Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Dubai

• mastutio 1 post

Hi all,

Heading to Dubai with my dad (mid 60s) in June for 4 nights. I’ve been a few times previously with my young family and usually stop at one of the Madinat hotels. Was thinking of doing the same and booking with a dine around half board package.It gives us a lot of choice for eating out and the buggys and abras are fun. I have two questions though:

1) Have Jumeirah removed the complimentary airport transfer from the club room package? I cant see that is is a published benefit any more?

2) Are there any other hotels/group of hotels that would offer similar variety for the dine around?

Thanks

bruinbrown 59 posts

I can’t answer the questions about the Jumeirah hotels but on the second question I’ve seen that Marriott also offer a dine around package which allows you to go half board at other hotels’ restaurants if you’re staying in one of the participating hotels.

https://www.morecravings.com/en/offers/dine-around

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.