Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes easy jet eat.drink.shop voucher – how to actually get and use it?

• tw33ty 190 posts

so I’ve tried searching the web for this one, but cant find anything definitive.

when you book a flex fare with EasyJet, one of the benefits is a £8.50 eat.drink.shop voucher, I’ve been using EasyJet for a few flights of late, and every time I book the flight I keep reminding myself to check everywhere for some sort of code or voucher to print off, but I cant find it or haven’t come across anything.

I have a feeling I’m missing something really obvious, can someone point me in the right direction for finding and redeeming this voucher.

Bill 163 posts

I purchased a standard fare recently. I later added bistro vouchers to my reservation and checked in. Using the web site. The vouchers are shown on the boarding pass. I guess yours will be the same

tw33ty 190 posts

Hey bill thanks for your reply.

I’ve checked in the app and elsewhere and can’t find anything,

This isn’t something extra I’ve purchased, it’s meant to be a bender fit for booking a flexi fare with easyJet.

From what I’m reading online others find the same, I’m wondering if easyJet deliberately make it hard to use / find, so they don’t have to honour it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.