Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes How to book easyJet advent calendar flights?

• Zara 30 posts

Has anyone tried to book these with any success? I sent the email address an email about easyJet plus and haven’t even received a reply back after 2 weeks so I’m not sure how efficient this will be. The call centre is adamant anything to do with the calendar can only be done via the email address provided.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    OGP 15 posts

Sent an email first thing today to redeem my first pair of flights, no response yet though was expecting maybe 24-48 hours and not two weeks – you’ve got me slightly worried!

Will keep you updated on if I hear anything. Would be good to keep a thread going for any issues that arise through this year.

Zara 30 posts

I’ve noticed some people on hukd saying they have contacted twice over a few weeks with no reply. It doesn’t sound promising but would be good to hear experiences. I still haven’t received any reply from the first email. Don’t really know what to do!

OGP 15 posts

Received a reply and flights booked today – I emailed advent.calendar@easyJet.com and copied in customer.support@easyJet.com. The reply I received came from prbookings@easyjet.com.

Might be worth another shot @Zara? Hope this helps –

Zara 30 posts

That’s very promising thanks! Can I ask were your flights under £375pp? Ours may be a tad more for august and hoping they will be fine with it as the chat ppl said.

Zara 30 posts

Received a reply and flights booked today – I emailed advent.calendar@easyJet.com and copied in customer.support@easyJet.com. The reply I received came from prbookings@easyjet.com.

Might be worth another shot @Zara? Hope this helps –

Sent them an email on Friday and have not heard back and the flights have gone up substantially

Jimbob 29 posts

I sent them an email as soon as I received the advent calendar about a month ago, never heard anything back.

I’ll chase them up and include the customer service email

Zara 30 posts

As an update I have finally managed to book some flights. Have to say the process does not seem very efficient but it may be my experience only. Also I get it’s their first year with this calendar so hopefully teething probs can be ironed out.

shuriccc 14 posts

Anyone willing to sell one advent calendar flight voucher please drop me a line to oleksandr.dudko at gmail.com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.