Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes easyJet Plus membership not currently available

• Alastair 6 posts

I’ve a number of easyJet flights planned for this year and have been trying to join easyJet Plus. However, for the last couple of weeks there has been a message on their website: ‘We are currently moving to a new supplier for our easyJet Plus cards. In order to ensure a smooth transition, we have been required to temporarily pause the option to purchase new easyJet Plus cards and are working on being able to resume new card sales as soon as possible in the coming weeks.’

That’s an odd statement because the easyJet Plus card is a virtual card rather than a physical card. The phrasing ‘working on being able to resume’ and ‘in the coming weeks’ doesn’t give me hope that easyJet Plus is going to be available again anytime soon. Does anyone know what’s going on?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Odd. Not heard anything about this.

Jayesse57 6 posts

Like Alastair, I too am waiting for the easy Jet Plus card to be available having let it lapse during the pandemic. They are only renewing existing cards. Is there any new information on this yet?

andy from embsay 3 posts

I think you can still join – they just won’t send you a physical card – which I’ve never used as you just need the number to get the benefits when booking. You can certainly still fill in an application:

https://plus.easyjet.com/become-a-member.aspx

andy from embsay 3 posts

I think the line “pause the option to purchase” line means the option to buy a physical card isn’t available – they do offer them for (I think) a tenner.

PeteM 714 posts

This is new – at the time of the original posts you indeed couldn’t buy a new one in any format.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.