Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club eBay 30x Nectar offer – still waiting for points

• phantomchickenz 306 posts

Anyone still waiting for their nectar points from the eBay 30x promotion in February? I’m due a callback this evening after they’ve “spoken to the leadership team to see what we can do” and was wondering if it’s just me still waiting.

Royback 115 posts

I’m still waiting too. I’ve called them a couple of times and received reassurances. But nothing yet

phantomchickenz 306 posts

Had a callback. EBay can’t see any reason why the points haven’t credited, but it’s outside of their control (they don’t credit the points). The customer service agent was very helpful, and arranged for an equivalent amount of vouchers to be credited to my eBay account (£40 for the 8,000 points due).

It’s still possible the points will also credit, as I raised that separately with Nectar a few days ago via their chat.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.