Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Egypt: Cairo, Luxor, Nile cruise, Aswan and Dahab

• PeteM 714 posts

We don’t seem to have a huge amount of information about Egypt and Cairo on HfP, so I thought I’d share some more extensive thoughts from my recent trip.

I’ll start by mentioning that the recent events in Gaza have absolutely decimated the Egyptian tourism sector. They reckon they have lost 2/3 of visitors compared to what was planned for 2023/24. So there are some good deals to be had and haggled if you are still inclined to go (and I think there is no reason not to!). We booked this trip many months ago for over Christmas and NYE and felt a bit bad trying to renegotiate agreed prices, so just paid what was agreed to most providers, especially the smaller ones.

It’s also probably fair to say virtually everyone, especially connected to tourism or in tourist towns, wants to make every penny they can out of you (some would say scam you). It took us some time to work out how much things are worth and even then you’re never sure how much you’re paying over the odds. The only time you know you’re paying the local price is by getting taxis via ride hailing apps or getting an Egyptian to buy things for you, whilst you hide around the corner!

Haggling is really hard as you have no concept of how much the price is inflated by (the mark-up is sometimes 1,000%!). It became really tiresome having to haggle at literally every step – to buy water, to buy a snack, in a restaurant, for tours, to change money…

Be prepared to tip – constantly. Try and have as many small EGP notes as possible to hand out or $1 notes if you can get them. Foreign coins cannot be exchanged in Egypt, so are of no use.

Reviews
    As seems to be the case in most of the developing world now (and sadly it’s also spreading to the UK), most reviews for hotels, restaurants or tour companies on Tripadvisor and Google Maps in Egypt are fake.

Take your time to read the ones from reviewers with more contributions and ignore the rest. We noticed that in various places competitors were clearly leaving 1* reviews, alongside the establishment giving itself many 5* ones…!

Money
    I did not expect Egypt to be like my Algeria trip earlier in 2023. It turns out the official and black-market exchange rates have become *very* different. £1 is about 40 EGPs on the official rate, but nearly 70 EGPs on the black market. There is a handy website (https://egcurrency.com/en/currency/egp/exchange) that tells you what you should be aiming for.

You can negotiate with your guide based on the above – they love changing money for visitors to make an extra little profit. We didn’t stay for long enough to work out where in Cairo to change money on the black market yourself, but if I went again, I’d bring a tonne of GBP/EUR, swap them there and then pay for everything in EGPs. Some private services like guides require being paid is USD/EUR, but most hotels will convert into EGPs at the official rate and a significant saving can be made by paying in the more favourably-obtained EGPs.

Safety
    Egypt must be one of the safest places I have ever been to (and I travel constantly). It seems petty crime on tourists is almost unheard of and I suppose I would rather deal with small scams than having my phone/wallet/passport stolen. There were so many occasions when we were almost outright careless in super crowded spaces and nothing happened – my cousin who recently spent six months in Cairo confirms this.

The constant hawking in tourist places like the Giza pyramids, Luxor or Aswan is annoying, but if you entirely ignore them, they soon let you go (our guide suggested a “mute and deaf” attitude). Some of the hawkers will be very persistent and it’s hard / really unnatural to be rude and ignore them – but once you engage, they won’t leave you alone.

PeteM 714 posts

Taxis
    Careem (in most cities) and Uber (in Cairo) are insanely cheap. A trip from the airport in Cairo to the historic centre is less than £5 in a “premium” car, most of our rides were around £1.5.

BA Club Europe (sic) on the way there
    We discussed prices and redemptions in this thread (https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/cairo/) and all I can say is that row 1 in CE was perfectly reasonable for the 4:30hrs. The crew were attentive and the flight was over in no time (and on time!). It was a shame the first BA check-in agent messed up the document check for one of us, so two trips to the counter were needed at T5 and 30mins of lounge time were wasted 😊

Cairo airport T2 international arrivals
    We sorted e-visas for $25pp before setting off and breezed through immigration. Our “priority” bags were naturally among the last to come out, which was just as well as our driver was running late. The drive to the St Regis around 11pm was about 40mins. Guides can organise drivers to pick you up before immigration, sort your visa on arrival, and then wait for bags with you, if you need/want that.

St Regis Cairo
    If you want to see some pictures the TA review is here: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294201-d12527818-r932829323-The_St_Regis_Cairo-Cairo_Cairo_Governorate.html

But I thought I’d share it here too, sorry for the change in tone:

We booked a 3 bedroom apartment with city views for five nights over Christmas for just over $1,200pn.

The hotel got in touch before our arrival to confirm key details and ask for any special requests, which was a positive start. On arrival we were upgraded to an apartment with side Nile views and a huge terrace overlooking the Nile on the top floor of the hotel, which was lovely. My Bonvoy status was recognised and we were welcomed with fruit and sweets, which were replenished during our stay.

The apartment hard product was broadly good – it was very, very large! Aside from the three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms it had a study, guest WC, kitchen, huge lounge and huge balcony. The master bedroom was truly oversized, with separate walk-in closets and a bathtub with Nile views.

The HVAC system was quite loud and we mostly kept it off, as it wasn’t needed during winter. There were limited power outlets and no USB sockets, apart from, bizarrely, the vanity mirror in the master bedroom. The blackout curtains didn’t quite cover the whole huge bedroom windows.

The quality of the towels was abysmal, with towels and floor mats frayed and with holes in them – how the housekeeping staff thought it was acceptable to put those out I have no idea. On two days we left the room around 10am, returned at 5pm, and it was still being cleaned – not really what you want after a busy day touring. Whoever painted the bathrooms most recently also wasn’t a master of their craft, as virtually every surface was covered in small paint marks and splashes.

My bathroom was left without toilet tissue one day and there was none spare in the whole flat, so I had to call for more to be brought up – ten rolls then turned up. We similarly asked for more water and a box was dumped in the hallway, alongside bathrobes, because who’d have thought four people may need four bathrobes… The hallway ended up resembling a Costco haul for most of our stay, as apparently it would have been too much trouble for the staff to put the items away.

The kitchen had all sorts of pots and pans, but barely four glasses and mugs for four people staying… And no corkscrew, although one was delivered after asking for it.

WiFi internet speeds were decent. Most stationery had been removed from the apartment for some reason. Regular rooms in the hotel (which one of our party had on her return) came much better equipped, so it seemed like no one had bothered to place them in one of their most expensive rooms…

The spa was excellent and the attendants could not have been more helpful or welcoming. The indoor pool was also lovely. We did not use the gym.

Breakfast was extensive and the offering very good. Apart from a couple of staffed stations there was a made-to-order menu with various egg options, which would arrive fairly quickly. Staff were quick to clear plates away, but would never deliver fresh cutlery, so we would have to steal it from nearby tables, which really wasn’t ideal. The breakfast room was also freezing and nothing was done to change it despite mentioning it. Opening hours of 6am-12noon were handy.

On checkout I had to have an argument with the duty manager as we were certainly not going to pay for breakfasts for the fifth person in our party who did not travel with us in the end (about which they were told months earlier).

The public areas of the hotel were opulent, with an Egyptian flair and the Christmas decorations were impressive.

Overall, for the, especially by Egyptian standards, phenomenally high price charged for the apartment it did not meet expectations, particularly on the service side of things.

Cairo
    We visited:

– the Egyptian Museum (amazing, a bit chaotic);
    – Giza pyramids (brilliant – slightly regret not going inside even though there’s nothing there) and also rode camels for amazing photos!);
    – the Sphinx (as I imagined it);
    – Sakkara step pyramid (interesting and a bit different);
    – Coptic Cairo (Hanging Church and St Sturgis Church) – well worth visiting if you have time;
    – Saladin Citadel and Muhammed Ali’s Mosque – interesting counter pole to the above;
    – Muhammed Ali’s Palace (lovely gardens);
    – the Nilometer (interesting use!); and
    – the Egyptian Museum of Civilisation (very different to the Egyptian Museum).

The Grand Egyptian Museum isn’t yet open and President El-Sisi is apparently awaiting things to calm down on the international arena so he can have as many foreign dignitaries present for the grand opening.

We also didn’t do the Sound and Light shows at any of the locations – reviews vary and I would perhaps consider some of them next time.

We also spent some time with local friends going to local cafes and restaurants in both the historic centre and New Cairo. Old Cairo is pretty mad, dusty and decayed – with efforts being made to modernise it. New Cairo is pretty much your standard western city, with IKEA, Chilli’s and a new monorail soon to open (with rolling stock from Derby). It’s a city of some 29million people and 1/3 of Egypt’s population!

I will not link to the guide we hired – he was not great and the substitute he provided for the second half of the tour was also not great. Which was a shame because he was *expensive*.

I also cannot recommend any of the restaurants we ate at – despite some of them being London-priced they were entirely forgettable. Koshary is worth trying, though.

PeteM 714 posts

Aswan airport domestic departures and flight back to Cairo
    Tiny, efficient, nothing much to say. No lounge. This time we had an Egyptair 737 which had also seen much better days. Business seats were US domestic-style 2+2, but economy in the emergency exit rows was entirely fine for the short flight.

The short onward hop to Luxor was on an A220. It was a couple of years old, but somehow Egyptair have managed to make it feel like it’s been flying for about 15. Business seats were not only the same as in economy, but they were also fully filling them 2+3 as in economy. So, just like BA from LCY, the only difference to behind the curtain was getting a meal.

Sharm el Sheikh airport domestic arrivals and departures
    Terminal 2 which combines domestic flights and some international flights is pretty small and efficient.

One of our party who also flew back to Cairo from it found it a breeze on departure, which wasn’t our experience in Terminal 1 – see below.

Dahab
    We wanted to finish the holiday with some down time and my cousin was adamant that we should go to Dahab vice Sharm el Sheikh or Hurghada. Aside from the much cooler and hipper vibe it would also avoid spending our whole stay surrounded by Russians, who have seemingly taken over those resorts.

We definitely enjoyed the vibe in Dahab – it is very laid back and the level of hassle is fairly low. The restaurants are all similar and OK, the hotels more on the B&B side. Our friend who went diving said it was superb. We did some snorkelling and apart from the appalling organisation it was also amazing – the coral reefs are still alive and there’s so many cool fish!

I include a review of the hotel we stayed at, although it’s not of the usual HfP standard. It was a fun counter-pole to the St Regis, cruise and Movenpick, to make sure we stay grounded and prepare for the easyJet experience!

See here: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297547-d1416439-r932826950-Shams_Hotel-Dahab_South_Sinai_Red_Sea_and_Sinai.html

Sharm el Sheikh airport international departures (Terminal 1)
    Not a super sexy way to end the holiday, but we survived. There are long queues for everything. Fast track, only sold by the airport, is $30pp. We toughed it out and lived to tell the tale. easyJet check-in itself was actually pretty painless.

The Priority Pass lounge is fairly awful (the food in particular), but a welcome oasis from the madness of the terminal. Our boarding pass and passport were checked 6x times. We were of course also selected for the additional screening the UK requires for flights from select countries.

Even though the turnaround time was an hour we managed to leave 35mins late, but landed on time. Row 1 on EZ with the middle seat blocked free was almost as pleasant as the inbound flight, shame about having to pay for the food and drinks!

£80 Uber home from Luton as the trains had finished for the day was not unexpected, but not entirely welcome…!

Thanks for reading! 🙂

PeteM 714 posts

(And, sorry, the post with the cruise and Luxor details seems to have gone into moderation, so maybe come back to read the whole thing when Rob or Rhys approve it.)

PeteM 714 posts

Cairo airport T3 domestic departures
    The Egyptair domestic network has clearly been pruned due to the fall in visitor numbers. Check-in counters only opened 2hrs before our flight to Luxor. We did manage to check-in online and select seats for free, boarding passes were still printed.

The terminal is modern, quiet and freezing. There are four overpriced cafes. There is no Priority Pass lounge in the domestic terminal. There is a basic Egyptair lounge we did not have access to (they were using a temporary one whilst the regular one is modernised).

Half of the gates have at-gate security, which is always a horrific experience.

Their A220 fleet (on which all our flights originally were) is very much suffering from the engine problems most A220 fleets are suffering from, so we ended up on a very rickety Air Cairo A320 instead from Cairo to Luxor.

Luxor Airport domestic arrivals
    Tiny airport, broadly efficient, nothing much to say.

Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor
    We stayed for one night before our cruise. Did the job.

Review here: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d302600-r932827348-Steigenberger_Nile_Palace-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

Luxor
    Luxor city is where we struggled the most with people offering us stuff and services. We thought we’d walk to dinner, but were immediately set on by about five taxi drivers and horse-drawn carriage owners who wanted our business and would not stop following us. We ended up retreating back to the Nile Palace and ordered Careem!

Thank you to @Amy C who recommended Sofra restaurant. It was delicious!

Nile cruise
    This was, unsurprisingly the highlight of the trip. We went to:

On the first day, straight from the airport, we went on a private tour of the historical east bank of Luxor, including Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.

The following day we continued on the west bank of Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.

Next day it, before sailing, it was for a balloon tour with these guys: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d2276649-r932827776-Sindbad_Hot_Air_Balloons-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

And then for the Valley of the Queens + Habu Temple + Valley of the Workers before sailing.

Onto the Land of Secrets the following day to see the Temple of Edfu in the morning and Kom Ombo Temple in the afternoon (beautifully located right by the river). Edfu was initially quite challenging – we had other coachmen physically trying to move us from the carriage our guide picked to get to the temple from the cruise ship, but it calmed down after that.

The last cruise day we had a private tour of Aswan, including the High Dam, the Temple of Isis on Philae (breath-taking location on an island) and the Unfinished Obelisk in the morning.

The temples and tombs are all superb, there are no real words to describe them and do them justice. Try and fit at least what we did, there is more to do in Luxor. Pay for Queen Nefertari’s tomb in the Valley of the Queens. Do the hot air balloon. The Valley of the Nobles is also meant to be worthwhile.

We cruised on the Le Fayan: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d19739437-r932827542-Le_Fayan-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

And booked via these guys: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d12148903-r932825693-Luxor_and_Aswan_Travel-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

Aswan
    The city is a lot less crazy on the hawker side than Luxor, in our experience. We did plan to have afternoon tea at the Cataracts Hotel, but swapped it for the Mövenpick, probably a mistake.

If you want to see some pictures the TA review is here:
    https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294204-d308194-r932828308-Movenpick_Resort_Aswan-Aswan_Aswan_Governorate_Nile_River_Valley.html

But I thought I’d share it here too, again sorry for the change in tone:

The hotel completely ignored two emails with queries I sent them before arriving, which is not great for somewhere that charges over £200pn in Egypt.

They did manage to get us one of our three booked rooms for an early check-in, which was much appreciated. My Accor status wasn’t recognised, not were any welcome amenities provided. I also wish they’d take down the ubiquitous Covid messaging…

The rooms we were allocated in the Annex building have been upgraded in the recent-ish past, but still felt quite dated. The showerhead in the bathroom was the cheapest you could buy and sprayed in every direction, but the one it was meant to. The toilet flush was broken, as was the desk power socket and a long orange Ethernet cable leading to the desk phone did not really feel very premium…!

The heated indoor and outdoor pools were excellent and the sauna was firing on all cylinders. The pool bar staff could not have been more attentive. The gym was one of the best I have seen in any hotel worldwide.

We had afternoon tea in the restaurant on top of the hotel’s massive viewing (?) tower. Views of Aswan were brilliant, but we waited for an hour for the average food to arrive and service was lacklustre.

We had to depart the hotel early so did not enjoy the full buffet breakfast, but a continental buffet is served between 3-6am, which was perfect.

The ferries from the mainland to the hotel run 24hrs, which was also super useful.

Amy C 372 posts

Thank you for your fantastic trip reports. Glad to hear Sofra was ok for you.
    I’m sorry Luxor has gone all hassley again. It had calmed down last time I went, which was admittedly about 4-5 years ago. I’m planning on returning this year but that will be tiresome if it’s like that again. Hiring a taxi everywhere cuts it down of course but sometimes it’s just nice to walk.
    I wish the horses and camels were banned at the Giza plateau. The government made a big thing a couple of years ago saying they were going to do so and then haven’t. They are generally speaking treated appallingly. Those blankets under the saddles hide a wealth of wounds and open sores from beatings and poorly fitting equipment.
    Nile cruises are wonderful. I hope your boat was ok. Did you not go to Abu Simbel?

Olly 242 posts

Thanks for all the tips @PeteM. We’re off to The Chedi in El Gouna next month I shall definitely be taking some cash to change at the local rate. Thinking of doing a day trip to Luxor to do the hot air balloon if I can convince the kids about the very early start. Did you pre-book that or arrange it locally?

PeteM 714 posts

Nile cruises are wonderful. I hope your boat was ok.

Definitely! No real complaints about the boat, to be honest. But I dread to imagine how polluting they all are!

Did you not go to Abu Simbel?

One of our party did a solo day trip on our last day in Aswan, but the rest of us decided to just chill at the hotel pool – temple fatigue was settling in. One to visit when we return in the future! 🙂

PeteM 714 posts

Thinking of doing a day trip to Luxor to do the hot air balloon if I can convince the kids about the very early start. Did you pre-book that or arrange it locally?

I think you would need to stay over in Luxor the night before – the balloon flight pick up is at 0500 to see the sunrise. We booked it through our guide locally, but am sure you could book with the provider in advance.

Aston100 1,388 posts

Thanks for the review. Very interesting.
    Do you think the cruise covered all the main Luxor attractions?
    Did you spend most of the daytime on guided tours and evenings on the boat?

ankomonkey 48 posts

Enjoyed reading this. I have done many of the trips you mention at some point in the past. Do Sindbad still give you a free t-shirt after ballooning with them?

I can’t believe the Grand Egyptian Museum is still not properly open!

We are heading back to Egypt at Easter. I’m hoping to avoid the chronic food poisoning we’ve experienced on both previous visits. I don’t know which is worse, that or the scams/hawking/haggling.

My absolute Egypt highlight was a visit to the White Desert and a nearby oasis. We camped out in the open desert and had a guide who set up the camp and prepared our meals for us. It’s a long drive west from Cairo, but the guide and people we booked the trip with were wonderful – kind, friendly and no attempts at scamming whatsoever. I willingly gave the biggest tip I’ve ever given in Egypt to our camp guide who worked hard, made us great food and gave us some memories that will last longer than the Pyramids or the tacky light show around them (you really didn’t miss much by missing that @PeteM!).

Cat 123 posts

+1 for the White Desert being a highlight,but my guide was awful. Drunk the whole time. I did see a pair of desert foxes, and spent a happy couple of hours doing a photo shoot with them climbing all over the chalk formations!

Photos here https://www.flickr.com/gp/cat_downie/6LZ5e51w9i

I also really lived my felucca trip on the Nile – such a relaxing way to travel. Bring a good book and a camera!

Aston100 1,388 posts

I also really lived my felucca trip on the Nile – such a relaxing way to travel

Any recommendations for this?
    I’m unlikely to fit an overnight Nile cruise into my itinerary (and frankly, I don’t like what I’ve seen on the internet). So any other kind of boat day trip out of Luxor or Awan would be useful.
    I do recall reading something about a day cruise from Luxor up to Dendra I think. May look into that a bit further.

Cat 123 posts

I booked when I got there – the Lonely Planet suggested a couple of operators, I went with one of them (sorry, I can’t remember more than that @Aston100). I did a 2 night trip, but you can organise day trips, I believe.it was just soooooo peaceful, and being only slightly above the water was such a wonderful vantage point for photos, especially at sunrise and sunset.

davefl 1,223 posts

I’ve been waiting for the new museum to reopen before I return, it’s over 10 years late.

Philae and Abu Simbel are even more amazing when you stand in front of them and realise that that both were moved to different islands in the 1960/70s. That engineering feat almost matches the original construction.

Aston100 1,388 posts

I booked when I got there – the Lonely Planet suggested a couple of operators, I went with one of them (sorry, I can’t remember more than that @Aston100). I did a 2 night trip, but you can organise day trips, I believe.it was just soooooo peaceful, and being only slightly above the water was such a wonderful vantage point for photos, especially at sunrise and sunset.

No worries.
    I’ve just found one through Get Your Guide. About £26pp for a couple of hours. Allegedly private.

Cat 123 posts

No worries.
    I’ve just found one through Get Your Guide. About £26pp for a couple of hours. Allegedly private.

I’d recommend going for as long as possible (unless time is absurdly tight!) – it’s more relaxing the further you go out of town (and away from the roads!).

masaccio 722 posts

Another cruise suggestion – not cheap – the SS Sudan.

It’s the paddle steamer Thomas Cook used 100 years ago and is properly Agatha Christie (it was used for the 1978 Death on the Nile.

Amy C 372 posts

No worries.

That would be extremely expensive. There are literally hundreds of feluccas tied up along the bank and their owners only too happy to take you. Haggle a better price with them if you feel like it, they will expect you to. They’ll prob try extracting more money or a generous tip from you during the journey anyway. You may get offered mint tea or something during your trip as well.

PeteM 714 posts

Do you think the cruise covered all the main Luxor attractions?

Not entirely – we added Valley of the Queens + Habu Temple + Valley of the Workers. The Valley of the Nobles was another option, but we did Workers instead. There is also the option of visiting Danderah.

Did you spend most of the daytime on guided tours and evenings on the boat?

Pretty much. Although apparently the Luxor to Aswan (4nts) itinerary is way more chilled than the Aswan to Luxor (3nts). As I gather, as standard, they cover the same sites, but the former is a lot more relaxed because there is more time. There was definitely a lot of downtime on the cruise and it didn’t feel rushed at all.

PeteM 714 posts

Do Sindbad still give you a free t-shirt after ballooning with them?

No 🙁 But we got a certificate!

We are heading back to Egypt at Easter. I’m hoping to avoid the chronic food poisoning we’ve experienced on both previous visits. I don’t know which is worse, that or the scams/hawking/haggling.

I was quite worried about this and brought a supply of ciprofloxacin just in case. But in the end we were absolutely fine with some pre-emptive loperamide and Enterosgel. We were quite careful at the start of the trip (avoiding obvious things like strawberries and lettuce), but got very relaxed towards the end and nothing happened (including eating at a Bedouin camp with zero sanitation in the middle of the desert by Dahab!). I do think there is a huge element of luck involved too – you just need one person in a kitchen for it to all go wrong!

My absolute Egypt highlight was a visit to the White Desert and a nearby oasis.

Great tip – will add it to my list for next time, I am sure we’ll be back at some point. It’s helpful that LCC carriers now fly to Giza airport, which will hopefully push flight costs to Cairo down!

Photos here https://www.flickr.com/gp/cat_downie/6LZ5e51w9i

Love the photos, @Cat! Definitely more professional than mine! 🙂

PeteM 714 posts

I’ve been waiting for the new museum to reopen before I return, it’s over 10 years late.

Philae and Abu Simbel are even more amazing when you stand in front of them and realise that that both were moved to different islands in the 1960/70s. That engineering feat almost matches the original construction.

Yes, I think that may be the trigger for our return! And to stay at the Marriott Mena House and go inside the pyramids – I know there’s nothing there, but still want to do it.

And agreed on the rebuilding – you’d never really know if not told!

PeteM 714 posts

Another cruise suggestion – not cheap – the SS Sudan.

It’s the paddle steamer Thomas Cook used 100 years ago and is properly Agatha Christie (it was used for the 1978 Death on the Nile.

I think if I did it again I would probably aim for more luxury and smaller size – a colleague went on a boat with about 8 cabins earlier in December and said it was total bliss. I could have done without the screaming children on our cruise!

ABA 26 posts

@PeteM Thank you very much for the detailed report. Very interesting read and informative.

davefl 1,223 posts

@PeteM I went in Khafre’s. You missed nothing, it’s a very hard slog, almost no air and it’s slow going as a lot of people give up halfway and keep stopping/turning back. When you get there it’s a big empty chamber with a broken sarcophagus and a guard in robes who usually wants baksheesh.

If you’re anything around 6ft tall or over it’s agonising as well

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.