Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Finding points availability – Mr and Mrs Smith

• Gareth 28 posts

Can anyone recommend an easy way to find reward stay availability at mr and Mrs smith hotels? I have Grantley hall in Ripon in mind but without checking literally every night of the year it’s impossible.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,194 posts

No easy option.

Given that Mr & Mrs Redemptions are revenue based, rates are likely to be very scary anyway (unless you have a credit card voucher).

Keen to visit this place – I used to work with Lord Grantley and even lived two doors down from him for a time. The other son got the hall though!

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Gareth 28 posts

No easy option.

Given that Mr & Mrs Redemptions are revenue based, rates are likely to be very scary anyway (unless you have a credit card voucher).

Keen to visit this place – I used to work with Lord Grantley and even lived two doors down from him for a time. The other son got the hall though!

Shame…. Back to searching daily. Yeah, voucher burning away!

Benilyn 150 posts

Call and ask?
    I pleaded with IC Maldives and they opened up voucher days for me 😁

NorthernLass 7,456 posts

Have they started accepting the free night voucher, I thought I read on here that it was never going to happen?! My in laws are gym members there (but fly everywhere in Y 🤦‍♀️).

They are very expensive redemptions, I would save the points for a destination stay personally.

EvilGazebo 29 posts

Have they started accepting the free night voucher, I thought I read on here that it was never going to happen?! My in laws are gym members there (but fly everywhere in Y 🤦‍♀️).

They are very expensive redemptions, I would save the points for a destination stay personally.

Yes, for some reason IHG free nights now work for Mr & Mrs Smith. See: https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/mr-mrs-smith-ihg-points-status/#post-300514

Shame we can’t earn any more!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.