Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club First Class – but where?

• Ash 621 posts

You can see which routes have first class by looking at the cheapest fare finder. No guaranteed availability for rewards so it tends to be a bit more random as to whether and when they appear.

We flew first to Mexico City last year and are returning First from Singapore in a few weeks so you can get it, especially if you’re able to be flexible.

Hope you find something and enjoy the experience.

For Mexico City BA direct flight from London I’m seeing lots of F not provided on the flight. Is the F on this route only certain times of year or certain aircraft?

harley 109 posts

Posted in another thread but F on my flight was downgraded, looks like they have added another flight so 4 a day but reduced the a380 on some days because of this, worth checking your booking incase you have also been changed. After a lot of calling managed to get moved to another F flight the day before- will still let you know how it is if i do manage to retain F !

When are you flying? I am doing the same route in F in March, will let you know how it is

Flying at the end of May, LHR<->DOH in QSuites and DOH<->BKK in F. Would be interested in your thoughts as well!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.