Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt Free breakfast at Hyatt brands?

• Si 36 posts

Hey folks, I thought I’d read somewhere that if you book any Hyatt hotel directly through ‘World of Hyatt’ you get free breakfast. Does anyone know if that is true – seems too good to be true 🤔 Thanks

Reney 755 posts

Don’t think it is across all brands. I believe that is the policy for Hyatt Place, although googling online said policy changed during Covid to all but not sure if reverted back. I feel like Hyatt House comes with breakfast as standard not sure if there are rules around that one.

I think breakfast is free if you book small luxuary hotel via the website (I got breakfast for 4 across 2 room, worked on 2 different hotels. I redeems points and certificates).

MattB 259 posts

In 2019 I stayed at a Hyatt House in Seattle booked through Amex Travel and we had free breakfast.

SteveJ 977 posts

When booking a Hyatt I usually book via Emyr and he is able to sort free breakfast.

Hilda M 61 posts

Checking out shortly from a Hyatt House in the US – breakfast included for all 6.30. to 9.30 ( bit later on weekends, I think) Good selection, buffet with few hot items etc. Top level (Globalists) do get free breakfast at most properties – some put a spend limit. Hyatt House wouldn’t normally be my choice of hotel, but ticks off my 9th Hyatt brand – one more for a second free night:)

aseftel 266 posts

You get free breakfast if you book through Hyatt Prive

Reney 755 posts

Checking out shortly from a Hyatt House in the US – breakfast included for all 6.30. to 9.30 ( bit later on weekends, I think) Good selection, buffet with few hot items etc. Top level (Globalists) do get free breakfast at most properties – some put a spend limit. Hyatt House wouldn’t normally be my choice of hotel, but ticks off my 9th Hyatt brand – one more for a second free night:)

Hyatt house in my experience can be pretty good if you are looking for something basic to sleep with laundry and breakfast. Will hopefully be on a national park road trip in 2 weeks, mostly staying at ‘lower end’ brands across the big chains. Most chains don’t have high end hotels in these places cause the plan is to spend as much time outside as possible!

Si 36 posts

Thanks for your responses folks. I tried Emyr but the Hyatt Regency I was looking at is a hotel he can’t get any additional benefits at unfortunately. Ah well, it was worth a try 🙂

meta 1,426 posts

You also get free breakfast in the lounge if you book room/suite with club access on points or cash plus points upgrade. These start from 1500 points (or maybe now it’s 3000 with new categories pricing) plus flexible rate. You also earn points on cash portion of cash+points unlike with Marriott.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.