Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Free Night Voucher Now “Book AND STAY by”?

• alig4th 322 posts

I had a Creation UK IHG Free Night voucher with an expiry of 31 April 2022. I used it to been a night next January, as the voucher was “book by”.

I have a second voucher expiring December 2022. I tried to use it for a booking in March next year, but when I try it now says “book AND STAY by” the expiry date. It definitely didn’t say that several months ago!

I remember another thread that mentioned something about bad IHG IT mucking up some voucher expirys; is that the case here, or have the T&C of the voucher changed since it was issued?

Is this something I need to take up with Creation, IHG, or am I stuck needing to use it in 2022?

alig4th 322 posts

This is what I’m thinking of:
    https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/09/21/ihg-credit-card-free-night-problem/

It says it was resolved to be “book by” again, but I still have the problem.

Anyone else?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.