Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless “Get triple Accor Live Limitless base points on your next hotel stay”

• RussellH 154 posts

This was the headline on one of the articles from 19 November 2022.

I registered towards the end of December and rebooked our stay at Ibis Styles LHR for Sun 22 Jan. I have received the expected 66 base points, but not triple points. Do I expect them to turn up later, or complain (though I am not a member of JAL)
    It is not a huge loss, but as I had to fight Accors often confused IT to register, and then canx + rebook the hotel it would be nice to get them. And I can use €2,64 worth of points as well as the anyone else.

Guernsey Globetrotter 585 posts

Accor IT is useless – I had a stay earlier in January at LGW Sofitel that was originally booked on the double points promo and then the triple one came along so I cancelled and re-booked. The points have posted and the x2 bonus was applied, not the x3… The bonus points did seem to post on the same day that the base points did, so maybe you will need to chase up.

Also had some points post on Jan 22nd in respect of a Gett taxi book via the Accor app back on November 12th!

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

In my experience – including with this offer – triple points post with the main points. Never had them appear later.

RussellH 154 posts

In my experience – including with this offer – triple points post with the main points. Never had them appear later.

OK, I shall claim for missing points, then.

Guernsey Globetrotter 585 posts

OK, I shall claim for missing points, then.

Prompted by this thread, I looked again at my booking and the associated promotional emails from Accor. The email I received from them on Nov 24 titled Black Friday bonus said the triple points were for 5 days only (so from 24th to 28th Nov). This explains why I only received double points as I re-booked on 29th Nov. and it means your stay will only be eligible for x2 points – now the question is whether you can be bothered to chase Accor up for only €1.32 in points!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.