Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Housekeeping Goodbye and thanks for the fish

• ChrisC 956 posts

Another post gone into moderation for no apparent reason.

Didn’t quote anything – let alone a multi quote – no web links or anything like that.

This is happening far too often and and I feel like I’m wasting my time posting so I’m off.

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

It will be a huge loss if you go, @ChrisC, you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here! Also obviously old enough to be able to (mis)quote from the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy 🤣

Froggee 896 posts

So long and haste ye back.

Aston100 1,383 posts

It will be a huge loss if you go, @ChrisC, you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here! Also obviously old enough to be able to (mis)quote from the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy 🤣

Agree with this.

davefl 1,220 posts

Fishing rights are subject to brexit quotas and are far in excess of previous quotas according to Boris.

Any price increases for fish are due to russian interference and nothing to do with brexit, french/norwegian overfishing or anything to do with the UK’s inability to negotiate or enforce said quotas.

Thanking anyone for said fish is just a left wing attack on poor Boris

polly 289 posts

Bring back Chris C, we need your wisdom…

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

As I have told Chris, the reason his post was sent to moderation is that he used one of the words we had to block because they were used in all 100+ spam posts that hit HfP a couple of weeks ago.

The block on this word will be removed once we are sure that the spammers have given up and moved on elsewhere.

Harrier25 852 posts

Simmer down Chris. Getting stressed over a moderated post won’t be good for your blood pressure. Not worth it mate.

pbcold 348 posts

Please review this decision – I have found many of your posts extremely helpful.

Richie 989 posts

Goodbye, try flyertalk.

Lady London 2,049 posts

Goodbye, try flyertalk.

Richie, how could you?!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.