Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Barclaycard points for May haven’t transferred to HH

• Carlos 758 posts

Anyone had this months points post?

Last posted 22 June and then 02 Aug (which I assume is July but late?)

Harrier25 849 posts

Anyone had this months points post?

No, not yet. The technical issue on the Barclays side must still exist, though slightly frustrating.

jshRR 32 posts

You need to read RussellH updated blog in/re today’s HHpoints forum (very good- well done)
    A good bank holidays use of time ! Thanks
    For the record it seems everyone (?) got their July points posted late on 2nd August and I got my June points (after intervention with HH) eventually on 23 August) including an extra point.
    We all now await with baited breathe as to when we get our August points added !!

Harrier25 849 posts

My credit card spend points for August have posted today!

jshRR 32 posts

Yes my August HH statement points posted late yesterday afternoon (Fri 2nd) as well -just like last months scenario ended
    After what RussellH and his chat with this b/card ‘complaints’ investigator had to say last bank holiday Monday it seems that finally we’re getting somewhere into resolving this ongoing points fiasco (maybe somebody’s feathers have been ruffled ,or should I say Russelled (ha-ha) over at b/card)

jshRR 32 posts

Ps : when I say ‘last months scenario’ I was referring to July’s statement points posting on Aug 2nd

RussellH 154 posts

I have written quite a lot about my HH points over the last few months, so I do not recall exactly what I posted on 30 Aug.
    Not made any easier by there being this thread on the subject as well as the one called “Hilton credit card delay in points posting” under “Other payment cards”.
    One thing that was made very clear to me was that points are now always going to be credited at the beginning of the month after that in which they are earned.
    So July points posting early Aug and Aug points posting early September is what is now supposed to happen.
    This is part of the IT tweak that caused people to miss out on their June points.
    I would urge anyone still missing June points to make a Formal Complaint to B’card and request real compensation. I have had £100 (2x£50) this year.
    If they end up paying enough, they might really take action.

Harrier25 849 posts

Good to know about the new points credit date. Thanks for sharing, Russell.

QFFlyer 155 posts

Another DP – my points had been posting as normal up until June (around 24th of the month, bar the multiples of 100k, which come at some point, when the one guy who deals with it gets around to it).

July statement points posted on 2/8;
    August statement points posted on 2/9.

So I had just assumed they’d made it a normal thing. As long as they keep coming, I’m happy.

RussellH 154 posts

Yes my August HH statement points posted late yesterday afternoon (Fri 2nd) as well -just like last months scenario ended
    After what RussellH and his chat with this b/card ‘complaints’ investigator had to say last bank holiday Monday it seems that finally we’re getting somewhere into resolving this ongoing points fiasco (maybe somebody’s feathers have been ruffled ,or should I say Russelled (ha-ha) over at b/card)

Just read your response to my 30 Aug post.

No, I am still missing my June points, but I have it in writing that they will transfer to HH together with my September points, ie in early October.

The woman I spoke to insisted on doing it this way both in April for my January points and this time for my June points.

If/when I have to contact her again, I shall metion the fact that some people have had their missing points transferred more quickly.

RussellH 154 posts

Just read your response to my 30 Aug post.

No, I am still missing my June points, but I have it in writing that they will transfer to HH together with my September points, ie in early October.

The woman I spoke to insisted on doing it this way both in April for my January points and this time for my June points.

If/when I have to contact her again, I shall mention the fact that some people have had their missing points transferred more quickly.

DonLee 213 posts

Anyone had this month points (Sep spending) posted?

Harrier25 849 posts

Anyone had this month points (Sep spending) posted?

No, not yet.

pbcold 346 posts

No, not yet.

Roberto 280 posts

nope….

rosso2k1 1 post

Nothing yet

Navara 22 posts

No but there seems to be a MR to Hilton bonus on at the moment

pbcold 346 posts

Well spotted! it`s 2.6 not 2.00……I might play at that price.

RussellH 154 posts

200 MR points transferred yesterday after reading about this. 520 HH points received today.

As to September points, I was expecting them today, since the last two months have been on the 2nd, but 1 Oct + 2 Oct were over a weekend. But they really ought to turn up later today or tomorrow.

[Edit]

Now a banner on Amex site, offer valid until 3 November.

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Also no points from Barclaycard

RussellH 154 posts

Also no points from Barclaycard

I do not think that anyone has had them yet.

I suspect that while they would normally arrive on 2nd of the month, this is delayed because of the weekend and no data run.

pbcold 346 posts

200 MR points transferred yesterday after reading about this. 520 HH points received today.

As to September points, I was expecting them today, since the last two months have been on the 2nd, but 1 Oct + 2 Oct were over a weekend. But they really ought to turn up later today or tomorrow.

[Edit]

Now a banner on Amex site, offer valid until 3 November.

Hilton seems to have completely disappeared from the AmEx site now.

RussellH 154 posts

Hilton seems to have completely disappeared from the AmEx site now.

Hilton is the first hotel listing of the three here.
    https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/rewards/membership-rewards/travel/all?currenttravelproducttype=All

DonLee 213 posts

Points arrived at my account just now

RussellH 154 posts

Points arrived at my account just now

And mine…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.