Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Barclaycard – are your points posting punctually?

• QFFlyer 156 posts

Anyone else experiencing an unusually long delay in the points in excess of 100k from the HHonors card posting this month? Usually they’re added manually by month end, but my November points are still missing (the amount above the 100k multiple has posted as normal).

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Mike 4 posts

I have the same, 48k points from November have not been transferred

Bob 54 posts

Spent at various Hilton brands this month – Hilton / Conrad / Hampton but haven’t been allocated full bonus points on all the transactions for spend at a Hilton property. Who to contact to resolve this – Hilton Honors or Barclaycard?

Thanks

John 1,000 posts

Barclays

Bob 54 posts

Thanks

JAG 6 posts

My HH credit card delayed points for November posted on 15th December

Bob 54 posts

Best way to contact Hilton team @Barclays?

John 1,000 posts

The app has a chat function. I’ve never used it. Does the website still have a secure message area? That was what I used in the past with good results (when I queried my points, they would add them and ask if I was satisfied – if I didn’t respond to that they would give me £25 after 2 months. Got a few hundred over the years…)

Bob 54 posts

Will try the chat function on the app and see , thanks

QFFlyer 156 posts

My HH credit card delayed points for November posted on 15th December

Thanks, just came back to update the thread, my missing ones from Nov also posted on 15/12. And December’s posted 22/12 as normal, so seems to have fixed itself and I was just being impatient!

Roberto 281 posts

Another month another delay for me…
    Grrrrr.

John 1,000 posts

Mine posted on time for January

Wally1976 188 posts

You might not want to answer this but how the h3ll are people accruing over 100k HH points in a month? Thought I was doing well with 12k this month!

WillPS 194 posts

Huge regret closing this card. I really hope Hilton are able to get a card launched in the UK again (any news @Rob?).

Carlos 758 posts

Huge regret closing this card. I really hope Hilton are able to get a card launched in the UK again (any news @Rob?).

Might be an avios card only (not hilton)

The Urbanite 118 posts

You might not want to answer this but how the h3ll are people accruing over 100k HH points in a month? Thought I was doing well with 12k this month!

There’s no limit to how much you can do – can even run £300k a month through it if you want to. MS using Curve made these numbers achievable.

Harrier25 852 posts

Harrier25 852 posts

There’s no limit to how much you can do – can even run £300k a month through it if you want to. MS using Curve made these numbers achievable.

Some people clearly never learn! 🤬

Crafty 150 posts

Can threads like this be moderated a little more vigorously, please? Or hidden from public view?

John 1,000 posts

If they aren’t happy they’ve had many years to put a stop to it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.