Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Hilton London Heathrow Airport to T3

• Daiboy1980 45 posts

Good afternoon All,

Could anyone advise if it is possible to walk from Hilton London Heathrow Airport to T3? Or is it a cab only?

Thanks in advance

John 1,000 posts

No, it’s not possible to walk to T3 from outside the Heathrow Central complex. You can take the tube or Heathrow Express from T4 for free.

Daiboy1980 45 posts

Thanks John, I assume they depart from a close proximity to the hotel?

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

Yes, assuming you are at the Hilton attached to T4, you need to walk about 5 mins down a covered walkway into the airport then follow the signs for the underground (every 10 mins) or the Elizabeth line (which is currently only every 30 mins I believe).

There’s no charge, but you do need a contactless credit card (or TfL Oystercard) to tap in and out on the tube. I believe you can get a free paper ticket for the Elizabeth line.

Obviously also be wary if your flight is very early in the morning. I see the first tube on a Sunday isn’t until almost 6am. Local buses are available, too.

Daiboy1980 45 posts

Thanks all, very much appreciated. Flight is not until 12:45 so all good with the timings.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.