Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Hotel Indigo, Leicester Square – any good?

• Harrier25 852 posts

Has anyone stayed here? Any good?

ChrisC 956 posts

Checkout the IHG board on flyer talk. There is a thread devoted to the indigo

(And many other IHG hotels too)

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,203 posts

Initial feedback wasn’t great, especially over room sizes.

Struggling to see why anyone would want to stay in Leicester Square to be honest!

Harrier25 852 posts

Very central.

Tracy 315 posts

I stayed here last summer for 3 nights on points. The rooms are very sterile looking so a bit shiny lol. Therefore when sun shone in my window everything looked dirty/greasy and to be fair I’m not convinced it was that clean, no kidding I kept my shoes on in the room.
    We put the do not disturb on our door one night and our room door was opened by maintenance while we were still in bed. Not happy to say the least. More fool us but we did not get out of bed and put on the push over lock thingy. Got up a bit later, jumped in the shower and door opened again, couldn’t write it……husband quickly told the guy too get the F out.
    We complained bitterly and got comped breakfast that morning lol…..didn’t want breakfast but accepted some drinks vouchers for the bar upstairs. Manager said he told maintenance the room was empty….twice!
    So I wouldn’t stay here ever again but YMMV….
    Location if you like Leicester Square can’t be beat though.

Harrier25 852 posts

Thanks Tracy. Doesn’t sound like my sort of hotel and it has some very poor reviews…like most IHG properties, so have decided to try The Waldorf Hilton instead…at least we’ll get a free breakfast there!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.