Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Other hotel schemes Anyone got the points from the Hotels.com / Tesco Bank promo?

• Tom2 113 posts

Has anyone had any success in getting the 750 bonus clubcard points issued for their hotels.com stays booked with a Tesco Bank card?

I completed 9 stays back in July and early August and have received nothing. Tesco Bank are giving me the run around and have been “investigating” for a number of weeks without resolution.

Karl 47 posts

Were they real stays or a whistlestop tour of Bangladeshi hostels?

Tom2 113 posts

8 stays in Spain and 1 in the UK, all genuine stays.

Karl 47 posts

Fair dos. I know there was plenty of talk of “taking advantage” of this promo at the time but it seems like plenty of genuine stays are struggling to get the points coughed up.

spellman 32 posts

I didn’t get the points and also hotels.com suspended my account for breaking their terms and conditions meaning I couldn’t redeem the two rewards night they owed me.

After a lot of escalation, and countless emails and twitter DMs, after they were unable to provide the proof of what I did wrong to get my account suspended they ended up paying me the cash value of the rewards nights they owed me! Totally bizarre experience – so be warned!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.