Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club How can I find my Virgin two-for-one voucher?

• Titus Adduxas 2 posts

I’m pretty sure I have a Virgin two for one voucher but I have absolutely no idea how I can find out where it is or when it runs out. Please can anybody tell me the easy way to find out without contacting Virgin?

davefl 1,219 posts

Currently you a can’t since the VS website isn’t showing any transaction history. The Virgin Red app will show it if you earnt it after Jan 2021 but no entries before that date.

I contacted them on twitter last year to find out the expiration dates on mine and they were extremely helpful sending back half a page on expiry dates and all the options for use.

Quote your FC number in a direct message to @VirginAtlantic and they’ll first reply asking for full name and DOB for security and then give the number of vouchers and expiry dates.

chock 2 posts

I did a similar thing on whatsapp and they sent me a full list with expiry dates within 3 hours or so. The number is +44 344 874 7747

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.