Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios How long does the Avios take to post?

• Scot2BFree 6 posts

I can see i will be back on to chat today, still missing 25k. From other responses it looks like a number of us have had only 25k posted and the rest where it worked the full 50k in one go. Breakdown in app does not show 50k only welcome bonus 25k early July and balance has zeroed today.

joe22_11 3 posts

Likewise @Scott2BFree, I received 35K yesterday which can only have been the 25K + the extra for spend in the month.

Nothing changed overnight other than the pending amount in the Barclaycard app going down to 73.5.

I’ve messaged chat this morning too. Fingers crossed.

Scot2BFree 6 posts

If anyone gets anywhere with chat, might be worth mentioning in here what the outcome was so others can ask the same.

Barney1954 6 posts

I only got 25k instead of 50k.

I also received 25,000, I am still on chat. They say the other 25,000 will be posted 2nd working day of next month, also tried to downgrade card and was told that was not an option!

YOu can downgrade in Barclays App, I wondered if this will affect the 25k bonus which we still waiting for?

Not much success with chat, I was told once again that the other 25,000 will be posted 2nd working day of next month. The downgrade option on my Barclaycard App also states that there’s NO option to downgrade. I think Rob mentioned this applied to some accounts in his article. I will close the account as soon as the other 25,000 Avios are allocated.

bartas8891 37 posts

I heard the same thing that the remaining 25k will be paid next month. I asked then why only 25k was posted and no response…as if they ran out of Avios or something. For some reason, I do not believe that they will appear on our BAEC account next month…

Scot2BFree 6 posts

I got a slightly different response from chat ‘Please be assured, we are aware about this and our technical team is looking into this on priotiy, it should be resolved soon. Please wait a couple of days and remainder should be sent to BAEC Account. Seems we are all getting conflicting information. i wont hold out hope this gets sorted but will wait a month then pursue.

Barney1954 6 posts

I also received 25,000, I am still on chat. They say the other 25,000 will be posted 2nd working day of next month, also tried to downgrade card and was told that was not an option!

YOu can downgrade in Barclays App, I wondered if this will affect the 25k bonus which we still waiting for?

Carlos 758 posts

it wont be wise to risk a cancellation before 25k

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.