Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy How to register by phone for the new Bonvoy promotion

• Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Many people, including me, have been getting error messages when trying to register for the new Bonvoy promotion.

I called up yesterday and got it to work. The good news is that Bonvoy DOES answer the phone virtually immediately.

The number to call is 020 3564 6335. Tell them you want to register for the new 1,000 bonus points promotion.

The only issue is that it takes 24 hours to be reflected on your Bonvoy account. Give it a day, however, and it will show under the ‘Promotions’ tab at marriott.com. I did it yesterday morning and it shows this morning, although it wasn’t there last night.

meta 1,439 posts

It took 1-2 minutes yesterday afternoon on Twitter for me. Just have membership number, email address and recent hotel stay (hotel name and dates) ready. They also said it will take 24h, but this morning it was showing on the app. My other promo shows only on desktop site though.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.