Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards HSBC Premier card – transfer time

• toddy 113 posts

Can anyone please advise how long it takes to transfer HSBC credit card points to Krisflyer?

I’m looking to book a redemption on Singapore soon…

Thanks

toddy 113 posts

To answer my own question, the transfer was very quick!

I requested the transfer yesterday evening and the points were in my Singapore account this morning.

Looking forward to my first experience of Singapore business class.

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Hope you enjoy it!

If you’d like to read up on what to expect on the aircraft types and reviews, check out mainlymiles or Milelion blogs.

Mick S 271 posts

I requested the transfer yesterday evening and the points were in my Singapore account this morning.

Was it easy to get reward bookings?

toddy 113 posts

Was it easy to get reward bookings?

Much easier than I was expecting! (Compared to the usual hassle with BA and Virgin).

I managed to get 2 seats in business from The Maldives to Manchester on my preferred date in high season.

The prior day was also available with the following day on ‘waitlist’ (which appears to be a nice feature on reward bookings!)

Mick S 271 posts

sounds like a winner.

I’ve potentially got some work in Australia next year and not really sure how I want to use my points and which airline to go for.
    I’ve got around 100,000 HSBC points which I’m leaving until August in the hope they bring the 25% bonus back. At which point I’ll need to decide whether to Avios them, or put them into KrisFlyer.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.