Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards IHG login issues

• optomdad 13 posts

Good morning people. I had an email last night thanking me for changing my phone number. Today I can still see my points in the app – but can’t reset my password. And now I cannot login on the website on my computer. Just wondering if this is an IT issue that others may be having or is it just me and has something cinister happened? I tried CS but they say some systems are having problems today. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

strickers 658 posts

IHG system maintenance interrupting service
    Beginning at 12:01 AM EDT, IHG will be performing system maintenance. Member experiences will be limited during this work. Work will be completed by 6:00 AM EDT.

chrism20 89 posts

Slightly different issue for me and was yesterday at about 5pm so outwith any maintenance times. When I logged in it asked me to change my password

TJ 91 posts

Clearly something going on. Website asking me to change password but does not send reset link. App incorrectly showing zero points…tried logging out and back in again but this fails. CS also unable to access account! Seems to be affecting other family members too.

NorthernLass 7,544 posts

Seems fine now.

TJ 91 posts

Clearly something going on. Website asking me to change password but does not send reset link. App incorrectly showing zero points…tried logging out and back in again but this fails. CS also unable to access account! Seems to be affecting other family members too.

CS came back to me and after a password reset – which now seems to be working – everything seems to be fine with all points reinstated.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,205 posts

I have been asked to change my password, which was still a four digit one. Perhaps tightening up a bit.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.