Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• astra19 53 posts

Heading to Las Vegas in a few weeks. The lounge in Terminal 3 still seems to be closed though it seems like the other Oneworld lounge in Concourse D is reachable from Terminal 3 after security. Has anybody done this, and is it worth it? Seems like most of the facilities in the airport are still closed so it might be a bit of a boring end to the trip.

astra19 53 posts

Silly me, I just saw on Twitter that the Terminal 3 lounge reopened yesterday, open from 13:30 to 21:00!
    Oneworld’s site hasn’t been updated yet.

MattB 259 posts

Its a pretty bland lounge anyway only worth it for a quick shower before the flight home. Personally i’d rather maximise my time in Vegas and get to the airport as close as possible with it being a late flight.

We’ve got 2 flights from LAS this year and would rather hop over to the D concourse for the Amex Centurion lounge if time permits.

astra19 53 posts

I’d been before the pandemic, it was fine and nothing more, but it’s nice to have a place away from the crowds.

Sean Mc 66 posts

As MattB says – the Amex centurion lounge on D concourse is way better. It is only a 10 minute trip from C to D. (Did this in November when T3 lounge was closed.)

astra19 53 posts

We’re on a cancellation round of Platinum so no centurion for us. We’ll likely maxmise the time in the city and do a short stop in the T3 lounge now that it’s open. Thanks all!

Ryan 23 posts

I did it at the end of January and it wasn’t worth it. Getting to concourse D and back is easy enough but the lounge wasn’t great.

They put BA passengers in a separate side room and you had to wait for a member of staff to come round to order drinks. Other than the usual snacks, the only food was hummus with flat bread or you could order soup. The soup was awful.

The Centurion lounge closed at 6 or 7 so that wasn’t an option for me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.