Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express LHR Amex Centurion Lounge – Can I access if flying from T2?

• trader363 109 posts

Flying with Aegean Airlines from T2 and I have a personal Platinum card. After security, can I get from T2 to T3 to access this lounge?

Any recommendations on other lounges to visit? Will be at LHR from 6pm onwards for a 10pm flight

ChrisC 956 posts

Check the UK lounge reviews (via reviews tab at top of page) in T2 and 3.

Yes it’s possible but a bit of a faff as you’d need to clear security at least twice and the later in the evening you switch back the fewer airside transit buses there are.

TGLoyalty 479 posts

Is it possible…yes
    Is it easy…no
    Is it worth the hassle…no

trader363 109 posts

Got it, thanks guys!

Abdul 69 posts

How to do it without using the shopper service?

danimal 89 posts

Is it possible? Once airside how would you get from T2 to T3? They are not going to let you through T3 security with a T2 boarding card surely.

BTW – it’s a really nice lounge!

ChrisC 956 posts

@danimal

You use the connections route.

Yes they will. The ticket / BP checkers will point out you’re in the “wrong” terminal but they won’t stop you and you just tell them you’re using a lounge.

The only terminal that you can’t enter with another terminals BP is T5.

danimal 89 posts

Good info! Thanks!

Abdul 69 posts

Is it best to clear T3 security or clear T2 then use airside connections and return the same way. One security check?
    Will an eligible Fast Track BP for T2 work at Fast Track T3?

strickers 671 posts

Slightly OT but better than starting a new thread.

Any recent experience of Centurion T3, having to ‘slum’ it in Premium with VA ad just checking I’ll get in OK with Amex Plat?

Matt 318 posts

I was there a bit over a month ago briefly – got in with my Business Plat. Nice lounge, though fairly busy. Good choice of drinks, and given that it was breakfast time, a good choice of food.

I’ve not heard any stories of people being turned away yet.

PeteM 711 posts

Slightly OT but better than starting a new thread.

Any recent experience of Centurion T3, having to ‘slum’ it in Premium with VA ad just checking I’ll get in OK with Amex Plat?

I still prefer Qantas and Cathay if you can get into those, but if not it’s the best lounge at T3 IMHO.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.