Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Covid travel Medicspot Supervised LFT

Medicspot Supervised LFT

• Ladyshopper

Has anyone used this company to do their test prior to travelling to USA? They seem very reasonable (£11.99), and trust pilot reviews look ok. That always makes me extra suspicious though!

Just thought I’d see if anyone has any personal experience of using them.

can

On the same boat here. Any advise for the US?

sara

As I understand it, £11.99 is unsupervised (you just send them a picture of the cassette), which doesn’t meet US requirements. Needs to be supervised on webcam for US

Jacob

Yep, you need the observed one for £19.99:
    https://tests.medicspot.co.uk/products/fit-to-fly-antigen-test-with-observation

I have used Medicspot for PCR tests in the past with no issues. For the US travel, I’ve travelled 3 times with tests with Qured for £24.65. Always quick, efficient and working just fine.

Ladyshopper

Yep, you need the observed one for £19.99:
    Fit To Fly Antigen Test With Observation

I have used Medicspot for PCR tests in the past with no issues. For the US travel, I’ve travelled 3 times with tests with Qured for £24.65. Always quick, efficient and working just fine.

Thanks. I must be going mad, I’m sure when I looked yesterday the observed one was also coming up at £11.99. I perhaps didn’t notice the yellow notice at the top of the page that is there when I look now.

At £19.99, I think I’d probably rather go with DOCHQ as I’ve seen a lot more people using them and know that they’re fine.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.