Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Monese top up limit

• mkcol 48 posts

Has the debit card top up limit on Monese changed?

I’ve got the basic free account yet I’ve been able to add £2500 so far this month, previously was restricted to £1500/month

Reney 755 posts

My account seems to say top-up up to £3000 is free but I did not actually try to do it. I have the free account.

Out of interest which debit card are you using to top up?

lambshank13 53 posts

Yes I’ve also noticed I’ve been able to add more than usual over the past few weeks.

The Urbanite 117 posts

Blimey, this product is still going? I remember when going to the Post Office’s ultra-rare variant of self service machine and loading to one’s heart’s content with Amex was the only reason it was worth having.

Reney 755 posts

Blimey, this product is still going? I remember when going to the Post Office’s ultra-rare variant of self service machine and loading to one’s heart’s content with Amex was the only reason it was worth having.

I remember those days!

20% off gift cards almost every month for the last year or so (except for about 2 months where they tried it at 10%) is definitely a
    reason to keep this product for me.

If possible to squeeze a little more out of it would be great. Just need a hint…

duggie1982 261 posts

I remember those days!

20% off gift cards almost every month for the last year or so (except for about 2 months where they tried it at 10%) is definitely a
    reason to keep this product for me.

If possible to squeeze a little more out of it would be great. Just need a hint…

Yip i keep it for the vouchers. Also waiting on a hint lol

mkcol 48 posts

My account seems to say top-up up to £3000 is free but I did not actually try to do it. I have the free account.

Out of interest which debit card are you using to top up?

Curve

Reney 755 posts

Thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.