Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club My complaint after CEDR fail….

• Abdul 69 posts

Slightly related but I recently won at MCOL following refusal to rebook beyond 12 months of initial booking. I then booked flexibly flights and went to MCOL.

BA defended the case and instructed a barrister.

Thank you to @meta and @StillintheSun for the Guidance, especially still in the sun for the Summary of his argument.

Could you tell us what the judge said in his/her judgement in your favour?

StillintheSun 137 posts

@AmyC
    Thank you for letting us know about your stage 2 complaint outcome. I completely understand why you have taken the £50, it is small compensation but I hope you spend it on something nice. The senior adjudicator’s response is significantly better than anything else that you received from CEDR. I’m glad you feel you have learnt something from taking on BA and I hope not all bad. Good luck in your next fight should it arise. Forewarned is forearmed.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.