Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Niepce Paris Hotel (Curio Collection)

• RussellH 154 posts

I was just wondering if anyone here had any recent experience of this hotel. I have just booked 3 nights on points for next February.
    Any thoughts / experiences would be welcome.

cchen 10 posts

I stayed here in May as a Gold. No room upgrade but room was pretty nice. Pleasant service and nice breakfast.

Lady London 2,045 posts

It’ll be well run with relatively helpful staff. I’ve stayed in another hotel there under same ownership and was relatively impressed, for Paris. The staff mentioned they sometimes worked across the hotels.
    It’s very hard to find decent hotels that are between the midrange and the absolute top end, in Paris. Quality is often far, far less than it should be for the price there.

I looked at the Curio Niepce and thought it was fractionally more expensive than it needed to be. But the location was good and frankly in Paris it would be easy to pay far more for less.

RG 60 posts

I stayed here pre-pandemic and loved it. It was a billion times better than the Waldorf Astoria at Versailles.

RussellH 154 posts

Just seen the above comments. I had given up expecting a response as there was nothing for three weeks after I asked the question.

So many thanks for the advice. I see that only premium rooms at 120 000 points a night are now available for my dates, so I am content that I got the booking when I did.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.