Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Covid travel Can I use a PCR test for another journey than the one booked for?

Can I use a PCR test for another journey than the one booked for?

• Jimmyjimmy

Inadvertently bought 1 extra PCR Day 2 test that I don’t need currently. (No refunds)

Anyone have an idea?

Can I use for a future journey (assuming not passed use by date) or is it fixed for the current journey (journey details, flight number etc given when ordering the kit) or does journey details not really matter?

Thanks
    J

• This topic was modified 53 years, 1 month ago by .
    sammyj

Depends who you bought it from. Some are specific to the booking you’ve made, others (home kits) that you only register when you’re ready to use them, can be used any time.

Ibblybibbly

I have no doubt the code will work, I know people who’ve done this, it’s been fine, and also used the same code multiple times. Obviously the latter is illegal but I don’t believe GOV have any way of checking, it’s a question of conscience. Whether your kit provider will honour it and accept the test into the lab is another matter, you definitely can with RANDOX.

fluffymitten

Yes you can.

I have had this very same issue several times over the past year+ and my partner currently has a stash of them due to a last minute trip cancellation.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.