Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Plat Bus 1st Supp Bonus 5,000 Pts Permanent?

• Si 36 posts

Hi all,

I’ve tried finding the answer to this in the forums and on AMEX website but can’t seem to find the answer anywhere…so, sorry if I’m repeating a past question…

Is there a continuously running bonus for your first supplementary card on the Business Platinum card or do I need to wait for a specific offer to appear in my account? With the personal cards there appears to be a continuously running bonus but I can’t find this information for the business card (I’m aware that the 4 additional supplementary gold cards that you can get a bonus on are only when there is an offer running).

Thanks for your help folks

Dudulle 47 posts

I believe they removed the bonus around end of March. The page here (https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/business/benefits/sbslandingpage/?inav=gb_menu_add_employee) used to mention the bonus before that but not anymore.

Si 36 posts

Thanks Dudulle, appreciate your help 👍

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.