Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors point redemption at an all inclusive

• _aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

Tulum Hilton all inclusive appears to be available at 90k a night for a basic family room (2 doubles essentially) for 2 adults and 2 kids.
    When you book this via a point redemption does the all inclusive still apply. You can’t book anything other than all inclusive for cash as far as I can tell.
    Appears to be a good value redemption at around USD500+ a night if so.

Peter K 549 posts

If the whole hotel is AI then a points redemption will be as well.

NorthernLass 7,462 posts

Yes it’s AI – I was looking at one of these in Turkey and it does specify on the room type when you book.

Have you looked at recent reviews for AI properties in Mexico? There are lots of reports of poor service and demands for tips – people being refused service at bars etc unless they tipped very generously. It put me right off!

AndyUK101 49 posts

I spent 5 nights at the Conrad at Tulum – great resort and you’ll have access to the Conrad facilities if you stay at the Hilton, you can head over for the better pools and private areas and then dine at the Hilton

I did another 5 nights at the Hilton in Cancun and didn’t have any issues with a points booking at an AI resort, no pushing for tips and everything is booked through an app so no issues with reservations at the restaurants or room service

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.