Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Problems registering for new Hilton promotion

• gtellez 162 posts

Hi all,

I have tried to register for the new Hilton Promotion (2500 points per stay) but the website didn’t work. I tried two different days in different browsers, but each time I try to log in the website keeps loading but nothing happens. Anyone knows how to solve it? Or any number I can call, since I have a stay in the next few days. Thanks!

ffwd 59 posts

No help, but I also have the problem.

Pid 33 posts

Same problem too!

markymarc2000 16 posts

Have tried several times, just get the whirling roundabout, really annoying. I too have a stay next week and need to register asap…

gtellez 162 posts

Yeah, exactly the same problem but my stay is on Thursday!

can 506 posts

Same problem and the stay is today : ))

RyanC 9 posts

Might be worth logging into your account via Hilton.com, clicking ‘Offers’ and trying that way as opposed to clicking through from HFP. (Sorry Rob). It worked for me, and happy to see I had already registered.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,197 posts

If anyone finds a way of getting Marriott registration working, happy to hear from you!

can 506 posts

It works for me now. Oddly, required 2FA email code, which rarely happened before with Hilton for me.

NorthernLass 7,454 posts

I managed to register by logging in then got a security code.

gtellez 162 posts

It worked now!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.