Qatar baggage for one world Emerald
30th November 2022 at 07:32points_worrier
I am a BA Gold (one world Emerald, OWE).
I see that the baggage allownce for QR is:
Economy: 1 x 23kg
Business: 2 x 32kg bags
With BA, OWE gets you 1 x extra bag, and waives the overweight fee. So for economy, this would mean your allowance is 2 x 32kg. Is this also true on Qatar? Would I get 2 x 32kg in Economy? Or would it be 2 x 23kg, and I be required to pay overweight fee for each bag 23 – 32kg?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Peter K on Billhop amex council tax
- BJ on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Wally1976 on Hilton Barclaycard
- SamG on 1st time in Bangkok
- captaindave on 1st time in Bangkok
- The Streets on 1st time in Bangkok
- JDB on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- can on Billhop amex council tax
- BJ on What happens when your blue status expires?My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23
- strickers on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.