Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes TAP Portugal status match not being granted/taking too long?

• ThriceForgiven 59 posts

Does anyone have recent experience requesting this status match?

I did it over 30 days ago via the online form on TAP’s website, received an automated e-mail saying it would be looked at ‘within 30 days’ and haven’t heard back since. I sent a chaser e-mail to the statusmatch address a few days ago but no luck. My account isn’t showing a change in status, and I’m not really sure what else to do?

Has this happened to anyone else? I’m matching from my BA Silver card and am wondering whether the best course of action is to open ANOTHER new TAP account and try again? I have a flight on the 15th of April on United so less than 30 days effectively…Ideally I’d have status by then!

Any help appreciated!

masaccio 717 posts

Same here. I basically did it for lounge access on a trip week after next and I am now sceptical it’ll happen in time

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.