Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Tier points on AA not posting

• PaulD 10 posts

It looks like since the 1st Jan increase in Avios for W, D, J & F fare buckets on AA coded flights, that BA are awarding ZERO Tier Point’s for D, J & F booking classes on AA coded flights. Even the Avios Flight Calculator reflects this…

It’s nearly been 4 months since the change so do we have to avoid such fare buckets and book cheaper fares to still get TPs?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Jacob 223 posts

Not sure what you mean? My flight from last week in D fare:

PaulD 10 posts

You flew on a BA code so were awarded based on BA codes

Jacob 223 posts

Ah! Well, I’d call/raise a complaint with them. I suppose IT had different priorities recently. According to FT, BA will adjust manually.

Alan T 23 posts

I have the same problem as do a few others on FT.

Tried to call and got the “get lost” message so submitted a claim/complaint online. I’ll report back what response, if any, I get?

I also mentioned the errors in the TP calculator for AA partner flights.

Scottpat78 243 posts

I’ve been on a few AA flights recently and my recent D class flights credited OK. I can’t seem to upload a screenshot from my mobile, but they are there.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Alan T 23 posts

All the ones on BA codeshare were fine and posted quickly but due to cancellations, I had one on AA with no BA codeshare (and a different AA PNR to the others despite it being a BAH booking?) and it did not post automatically.

I claimed the Avios and TP but got only the former. It should be 140 TP in J, which I got on the other outbound leg from LAX to KOA?

Alan T 23 posts

Well compliant got me nowhere, other than a token 5000 Avios better off!

So will have to find a way to escalate it, as trying to get through to EXEC accounts on the phone is pointless…….like my TP earnings!😉

Alan T 23 posts

Update.

Finally received my TPs but only after getting missing Avios contact from FlyerTalk involved, who to be fair, was very helpful and got it sorted, so a big thank you to her.

GWarwickM 6 posts

Hi Alan,
    Mind sharing who you contacted? I’ve got the same problem with AA flights where the avios have posted but not the TP…
    Cheers

Alan T 23 posts
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.