Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Topping up Revolut and gaining points or other benefits

• Crafty 150 posts

Would anyone care to recommend, please, a card (available to new applicants) that allows one to top up Revolut and be rewarded for that?

Now that my Creation cards have been closed, I am keen to find a replacement. I already have the Hilton Barclaycard, but am charged £2.99 a time for topping up Revolut as it’s treated like a cash advance.

Thanks!

QFFlyer 156 posts

You’ll need to do a bit of trial an error, once you find one keep it to yourself and it’ll be worth the few cash advance fees you might incur in the process of finding the golden goose.

If anyone does know one, please don’t discuss it openly, look what happened to the Creation cards.

DanGK 15 posts

You’ll need to do a bit of trial an error, once you find one keep it to yourself and it’ll be worth the few cash advance fees you might incur in the process of finding the golden goose.

If anyone does know one, please don’t discuss it openly, look what happened to the Creation cards.

Perhaps people can list cards that definitely do charge a cash fee and / or interest? That would save Crafty, and others, from opening new credit accounts to only be disappointed.

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

I use my ihg card.
    Sorry. :p

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.