Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Uber, Android & Avios connection

• Ash 621 posts

My uber app has no link to connect to the BAEC but in the help section it says it says go to Ba.com to do it. But cant see anywhere on ba.com to connect to uber.

Grateful if anyone has a link ot directions.

ClubSmed 174 posts

I connected my android Uber app yesterday to BA, here’s how I did it:
    1) Make sure you have the latest version of the app
    2) Click on the “Account” icon in the bottom right hand corner of the app
    3) Scroll down to “Settings”
    4) Select “British Airways Executive Club” under “Rewards”
    5) Follow the instruction to link your account

Hope that helps

marshy11 247 posts

You will probably have seen this ‘fix’.

https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/connecting-uber-and-ba-on-iphone/

I have an old iPhone and cannot get it to appear as it won’t update the Uber app version on my phone.

Ash 621 posts

Thanks.

No luck so i emailed uber and magically few hours later the link popped up in my app.

timborden 11 posts

My wife and I created our Uber accounts when we lived in Canada and the Uber app shows Aeroplan (Air Canada) under the Rewards. I just spoke with Uber Support and they’re escalating the issue as it should be Avios instead (we meet the criteria of UK phone number and recent UK trips). Just an FYI.

rashomon 75 posts

Thanks.

No luck so i emailed uber and magically few hours later the link popped up in my app.

Hey @Ash – what email address did you use?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.