Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club UK Domestic QR codeshare flights

• BajiNahid 169 posts

Hi guys i noticed at LHR that some domestic flights were code shared with Qatar flight numbers (INV and ABZ on screen)

Wondering if there is anyway that i could search online to see what domestic flights have QR numbers and if I could just credit my flights to QR going forward (couldn’t see any EDI codeshare flights)

Lyn 191 posts

You would normally only be able to book a domestic code-share flight as part of a long-haul itinerary, in this case on Qatar.

I’m not familiar with Qatar’s frequent flyer programme, but could you credit the domestic flights, with BA flight numbers, to Qatar anyway?

marks7389 425 posts

I don”t see why not. Qatar is a OneWorld member, so it should be possible to earn both Avios and Qpoints on BA flights by crediting them to a Privilege Club membership.

Of course, now Qatar uses Avios you can transfer those between the two schemes anyway, so it’s only likely to help if you’re working towards status with Qatar.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.