Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Unable to transfer Accor to Iberia

Unable to transfer Accor to Iberia

• Newgirl80

Hi, I’m trying to transfer some points from the Accor scheme to Iberia avios as otherwise they won’t be used. Every time I try to action this though, the Accor website is erroring with a ‘It’s not you it’s us’ error message. This has been the case for a couple of months now and is the same regardless of whether I try manual transfer or auto conversion. So far, Accor customer service have not been that helpful. I’ve sent them multiple screen shots of the error with times it’s occurring. They’ve now replied though and said that my Iberia account number is too long at 9 digits, and should only be 8. I’ve double checked and the Iberia number is definitely correct.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had had a similar experience and if you managed to resolve it?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.