Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Using Barclays upgrade voucher on ba

• hugo r 279 posts

I have a upgrade voucher from Barclays premier showing in my BA exec club
    My wife also has a upgrade voucher from Barclaycard showing in her BA account
    We would like to book flights (there is availability for 2 ) however would like to be on the same pnr
    Can this be done by calling or will they Insist in booking separate pnrs

can 506 posts

Creating a household account would solve this problem. You can then make a booking for both of you from either accounts.

alig4th 322 posts

Creating a household account would solve this problem. You can then make a booking for both of you from either accounts.

But surely that doesn’t allow you to use the other person’s voucher for a booking?

NorthernLass 7,474 posts

I think @can is getting confused with being able to use 2 x 241 vouchers on one booking (though they both have to belong to the same member). You can try calling BA as it’s not yet clear exactly what the full functionality of these vouchers is, however even if it’s possible it’s not guaranteed that the agent you speak to will know how to do it! If you have the patience you could HUACA and see what responses you get from different agents.

can 506 posts

You’re right. Mea culpa. I thought of using a Barclays and Amex vouchers in one booking. I recently used my Barclays voucher for a family member and immediately thought of that

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.