VeriFLY pictures for children
13th April 2022 at 13:07jampot
Hello – I’m flying to South Africa on Saturday and have been trying to register my daughters (2 and 6m) on VeriFLY. It does not seem to register the photos I upload – it passes the quality check but then never saves to the system. Does anyone know a workaround for this, as I can see no contact details for VeriFLY and if not is it an issue if I turn up at LHR with it not all completed?13th April 2022 at 13:59NorthernLass
We had loads of issues with VeriFly. You don’t actually need it, but it does mean you can’t check in online and will have to do that at LHR.13th April 2022 at 21:11jampot
Great – thank you!19th April 2022 at 12:02jjoohhnn
I have the same issue trying to upload a photo of my daughter (the same one I used for the passport). I haven’t tried taking one in the app instead yet though..25th April 2022 at 12:59jjoohhnn
Taking a photo in the app seemed to work for me. But now it doesn’t allow me to upload my daughter’s covid recovery certificate. It seems it only has very limited support for doing that..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Andrew. on Chat thread – Tuesday 31st January
- The Savage Squirrel on BA Club World kids meal
- davefl on Contacting a human at Virgin Atlantic
- Philondon on American Express is rich!
- BJ on American Express is rich!
- BJ on Contacting a human at Virgin Atlantic
- Harrier25 on American Express is rich!
- RTS on Contacting a human at Virgin Atlantic
- kevinchoi on Melia Gold via Amex Platinum?
- Financeguy on BA Shopping taking ages to credit points
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.