Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Covid travel VeriFLY pictures for children

VeriFLY pictures for children

• jampot

Hello – I’m flying to South Africa on Saturday and have been trying to register my daughters (2 and 6m) on VeriFLY. It does not seem to register the photos I upload – it passes the quality check but then never saves to the system. Does anyone know a workaround for this, as I can see no contact details for VeriFLY and if not is it an issue if I turn up at LHR with it not all completed?

NorthernLass

We had loads of issues with VeriFly. You don’t actually need it, but it does mean you can’t check in online and will have to do that at LHR.

jampot

Great – thank you!

jjoohhnn

I have the same issue trying to upload a photo of my daughter (the same one I used for the passport). I haven’t tried taking one in the app instead yet though..

jjoohhnn

Taking a photo in the app seemed to work for me. But now it doesn’t allow me to upload my daughter’s covid recovery certificate. It seems it only has very limited support for doing that..

john

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.