Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Viewing BAPP Spending

• ayearinmx 34 posts

Maybe i’m being blind, but I used to be able to see how much of the £10,000 I’d spent on my BAPP, so I could judge when my 241 was going to get created. It was an easy to read graphic in the Amex App… but now I can’t find it?

Any help on this one?

Sorry if this has come up before, I did do a search

dst87 264 posts

If you open the Amex app, switch to your BAPP card (if necessary) then tab the Membership tab at the bottom, that gives you the tracker showing how close you are to the target.

That’s on iOS. I’ve no idea about Android, though I’d be surprised if it was much different.

Froggee 901 posts

If that doesn’t work for you then download your most recent pdf statement and it should say on that. As for the gold card and it’s £15,000 target I’m out of ideas other than manually adding up the statements.

NorthernLass 7,550 posts

I had to reset my password recently and at that point the Amex app seemed to update and started showing my target spend on the gold card. I had to call Amex to do it, though, as I kept getting an error message when trying to do it online, so maybe it needs some sort of intervention from their end.

AJA 1,070 posts

On the Android app it is at the top of the Membership tab below the amount of avios to be transferred. There is a message which says:

Companion Voucher
    Spend £xxx by dd mmm yyyy to receive your Companion Voucher

CarpalTravel 363 posts

It regularly comes and goes when I have one active for me or player 2, both on iOS and Android apps.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.